Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Today is Tuesday (day 2)

The very last thing I want to do is lull myself into a false sense of security, as that would be at best ridiculous and at worst detrimental.

But with that said...today was a lot of the same. Three major differences:
1. I arrived before the old panicky lady.
2. Today's shot was administered by Dr. Gonzales rather than Dr. Goldfarb.
3. Right arm, not left.

This week's biggest challenge has been making sure I tailor my wardrobe to that day's activity (as well as, you know, the weather). So the last two days I've worn sleeveless dresses with cardigans, for easy access to  shot locations. Thursday and Friday, I figure pants for the scan, so as to prevent any inadvertent flashage - and Friday easy sleeves, for the blood draw. Tomorrow? Whatever I want! Woohoo!

Now I have a canister of quick oats at my desk ('cause breakfast, of course). I'm a little miffed that I didn't think to track down saltless mixed nuts previously, because that's so much more exciting in trail mix than just plan cashews. And lunch? Pesto pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment