Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crazy Slowly Am I Going

For the record, this sucks. I've got a headache (despite the fact that I'm busy drinking water like it's going out of style), and I'm more forgetful than normal.

Yesterday I cried at work. And today, I spent fifteen minutes stomping around the floor, announcing that someone had stolen my lunch (or someone had cleaned out the refrigerator and thrown it away). The reason I couldn't find my lunch in the refrigerator is that I hadn't put it in the refrigerator, and it was still in the bag at my desk. This hair-trigger temper thing is really starting to bug me.

Thus far today:
breakfast - oatmeal with brown sugar
desktop snacks - green beans, grape tomatoes, a little trail mix
lunch - cavatappi pasta with avocado sauce
beverages - water, and a cup of Plantation Mint tea

No comments:

Post a Comment